If you’ve found that you’ve gotten into the rut of preparing your chicken in the same old way, then this chicken breasts recipe is a right choice for you. Usually, chicken breast is being known as a boring and tasteless meal. However, this recipe is not the “same old chicken”. Always try something new and combine different things – such as chicken with apples. All ingredients listed below are commonly used in almost every household and go amazingly well together when they are combined. Although one particular ingredient is a basic one, it gives a unique taste to the meal. That ingredient is the apple.
- 300 g Chicken Breast
- 1 sweet medium sized Apple
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 200 ml of Water (6.7 oz)
- 1 teaspoon of Sesame Seeds
- 1 teaspoon of Flaxseed
- Slice the chicken breasts into small chunks. Pan fry chicken in olive oil until turning into brown color. Add sesame seeds and continue to fry the chicken.
- Peel the apple and slice it into small pieces. Add the apple into the pan and season with salt and pepper. Add water. Continue to fry until the water evaporates.
- When the meat is ready, toss flaxseeds on top of it and serve with arugula or spinach salad.